For me, the focus has always been people. What’s important to them, and why? What are their experiences and perspectives? And how can those insights translate into actions for design, engagement and innovation?
This interest in understanding human experiences and knowledge of social science research methods is at the core of my work. I’m passionate about developing products, places and services with people at the heart. I have proven experience in both digital and non digital projects.
My specialities include:
● User research, human-centred design and service improvement
● Engagement, communication and participation
● Identifying needs, preferences, and barriers to engaging people
● Project management, monitoring and evaluation
● Presenting, training, and developing quality course content for a wide range of audiences
Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland.
Member of the Placemaking Leadership Council (Project for Public Spaces).
RAI Film Festival Ambassador 2017.