Throughout my career, the focus has always been people. Who is the audience? What’s important to them? And how can I use those insights to improve services, enhance business, and build relationships?
My interest in understanding human experiences and knowledge of social science research methods is at the core of my work. I’m passionate about engagement and developing products, places and services with people at the heart.
My specialities include:
● Co-production, participation, audience development and outreach.
● User research, human-centred design and service improvement.
● Identifying needs, preferences, and barriers to engaging communities and service users.
● Project management, monitoring and evaluation.
● Teaching, presenting, training, and developing quality course content for diverse audiences.
In 2015, I founded the Sharing Worlds, Sharing Cultures blog, where I write about anthropology, human-centred design, heritage, and Japanese culture. Please click here to find out more.
Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland.
Member of the Placemaking Leadership Council (Project for Public Spaces).
RAI Film Festival Ambassador 2017.