For me, the focus has always been people. What’s important to them, and why? What are their experiences and perspectives? And how can those insights translate into actions for innovation and improvement?
This interest in understanding human experiences and knowledge of social science research methods is at the core of my work. I’m passionate about helping organisations develop human-centred products, places and services. I have proven experience in both digital and non digital design projects.
With a background in engagement, I’m confident working with a wide range of people. I enjoy combining my skills in research methods, communication and collaboration to solve problems.
My specialities include:
● User research, human-centred design and service improvement
● Engagement, communication and collaboration
● Identifying customer needs, preferences, and barriers
● Project management, monitoring and evaluation
● Presenting, training, and workshop facilitation
Member of the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland.
Affiliated Member of the EASA Applied Anthropology Network.
Member of the Placemaking Leadership Council (Project for Public Spaces).
RAI Film Festival Ambassador 2017.