My experience includes both digital and non digital projects. Here are some recent examples:
- User research for local government website design
- User research and co-production for major public service reform
- User research for online service directory and e-marketplace
- User research for digital communications
- User research and engagement for major museum redevelopment
- User research for temporary exhibition programme
- User research and delivery for mental training programmes
- Human-Centred Design Guide and Toolkit for museums
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Presentations have included:
• Human Centred Design in the redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum.
Creative Bridges Conference
Culture Coventry Trust, 2017.
• The Redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum: How People’s Stories Took Centre Stage.
The Death of the Machine?
Association for British Transport and Engineering Museums (ABTEM), London. 2016.
• Makaton at Coventry Transport Museum: Tips for using Makaton in Museums.
Practical tips for making your museum more accessible,
Group for Education in Museums (GEM) – West Midlands. 2016.
• Co-creating Coventry Transport Museum.
Think Feel Do – Human-Centred Design Symposium,
Derby Museums. 2016.
• The M Factor: The secret to success in sport.
Roller Derby Leicester Bootcamp,