Here are some of the projects I have worked on in recent years:
- User research, co-production and digital communications for major public service reform.
- User research for temporary exhibition programme.
- User research and engagement for major museum redevelopment.
- Human-Centred Design Guide and Toolkit for museums.
- User research and mental training programmes for community sports club.
Presentations have included:
• Human Centred Design in the redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum.
Creative Bridges Conference
Culture Coventry Trust, 2017.
• The Redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum: How People’s Stories Took Centre Stage.
The Death of the Machine?
Association for British Transport and Engineering Museums (ABTEM), London. 2016.
• Makaton at Coventry Transport Museum: Tips for using Makaton in Museums.
Practical tips for making your museum more accessible,
Group for Education in Museums (GEM) – West Midlands. 2016.
• Co-creating Coventry Transport Museum.
Think Feel Do – Human-Centred Design Symposium,
Derby Museums. 2016.
• The M Factor: The secret to success in sport.
Roller Derby Leicester Bootcamp,